The Law and You – 20 August 2019
8 October, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 20 August 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- How does an Estate get distributed under the Rules of Intestacy;
- How do you change a Group Title Plan for a duplex to a two Lot scheme;
- Implications of legal separation where you haven’t got divorced;
- What rules are in place to make sure that “Go Fund Me” pages actually apply the money for the purpose it’s raised;
- How can you deal with misrepresentation by a Real Estate Agent/Developer as to Body Corporate fees;
- What claims would children who disappeared 35 years ago have against an Estate if the Testator decides to leave them out.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.