The Law and You – 13 August 2019
4 October, 2019Community SupportEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingUncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 13 August 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Why do refunds of Bonds from Retirement Villages sometimes delay finalisation of Estate Administration;
- Where is the best place to keep your Will to make sure it is safe;
- Can a intellectually disabled person make a Will and what are the consequences if they do not;
- What are the dangers of an elderly person taking a foreign Carer into their homes and marrying;
- What happens to your superannuation when you die and who would the likely beneficiaries be;
- What sort of claims might a wife have on her husband’s Estate when they have separated for 9 years but never divorced.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.