The Law and You – 27 August 2019
15 October, 2019Community SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and Youuncategorized
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents the radio phone-in show ‘The Law and You’ on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB when listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 27 August 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Can you sue a local authority if you fall as a result of a broken pavement;
- What steps should you take to safeguard your Estate if you are deciding to leave one of two children out of the Will;
- Is a person safe to purchase real estate in their own name if the property settlement between them and their spouse has been sanctioned by the Court but they are not actually divorced;
- After Orders are made in the Family Court for support of a child, can the amount to be paid be increased if the financial circumstances of one party improve;
- Are you bound to pay increased charges if a law firm writes to you advising their charges are going up;
- Is it advisable to have provision in an Enduring Power of Attorney for conflict transactions.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.