The Law and You – 21 April 2020
17 June, 2020Commercial Law & Business TransactionsCommunity SupportConsumer LawDispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawNews & Updates
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 21 April 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Can you have a Solicitor act as Executor of your Will and can you have a Solicitor act as Enduring Power of Attorney;
- What are your rights where the inverter for a newly installed solar panel system fails and can you claim the cost of electricity incurred whilst there are delays in the replacement of the inverter;
- What can you do when neighbours have moved into your street and are causing major problems disturbing the peace of the neighbourhood and what are the consequences if the neighbour hoses you when you go to try and speak to them about the noise being created by their children;
- Where should you look to obtain a refund when a trip booked with both air and cruising components is cancelled the day you board the ship;
- What should you do if you intend to loan a substantial sum of money to a relation and how should it be documented.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.