The Law and You – 16 July 2019
19 September, 2019Community SupportEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawIntellectual Property, Franchising & TechnologyNews & UpdatesProperty Law, Development & ConveyancingThe Law and You
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio talk-back show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 16 July 2019 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Commenting on circumstances in which a Property Settlement Agreement can be overturned by the Court as well as the grounds on which a Property Settlement Agreement can be appealed;
- Is Probate necessary in every Estate;
- Who should receive the interest on Body Corporate funds invested by the Body Corporate Manager;
- Adults responsible for the debts of their children;
- What steps can you take when you believe someone has breached your patent in an invention;
- How can you revoke a Codicil if the Will in its previous form (without the Codicil) is still in terms that you want.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.