Solicitor - Business Migration, Skilled Visa, Family Migration, Employer Sponsored and Visitor Student
Esef was educated in Bosnia and Herzegovina and graduated from Law School in that country in 1979. Previously he has held positions as a Professor of Law at School of Economics and Special Tax Prosecutor in Bosnia.
Esef migrated to Australia as a refugee in 1994 following the conflict in that country and recommenced his legal studies at the University of Adelaide graduating in 1998. He was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 2002.
Esef is fluent in Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian.
- Initial Advice
- Application Assistance
- Preparation of Forms
- Assistance with the collection of Documentation and Evidence to support the application
- Preparation of Submissions on the Law and Migration
- Regulations and related correspondence with the Department of Home Affairs
- Appeals against the primary DIBP decisions to the Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) and appeals to the Federal Court
- Business Migration
- Skilled Migration
- Family Migration
- Employer Sponsor Migration
- Visitor and Student
Qualifications and Memberships
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) (MARN 0000959)
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA)
- Honorary President and Councillor for the Bosnian Association Gold Coast
- Trustee of the Islamic Society of Gold Coast Inc.
- Gold Coast over 35 soccer association member
Personal Assistant: Michelle Franklin,Mfranklin@belllegal.com.au