Free Estate Planning Seminar – 20 March 2018
8 March, 2018Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts & Superannuation
Bell Legal Group together with AMP Advice extend a warm invitation to everyone to attend an important estate planning seminar.
The seminar will be held at the Palmer Colonial Golf Club, Paradise Springs Avenue, Robina on Tuesday 20 March 2018 from 12.45pm until 4pm.
Attendance is FREE.
To register your attendance please telephone Miami AMP Advice on 07 5554 1000 or send an email to email@example.com
Find out about:
- What is Estate Planning?
- The 7 steps for successful Estate Planning.
- How to minimise or avoid death benefits tax on your superannuation death benefits.
- Protect your estate in the event of divorce or bankruptcy.
- Keeping your assets in your bloodline.
- How you can significantly reduce capital gains tax to your estate.
- How you can ensure your intended beneficiaries receive their inheritance.
- When you need ‘special trusts’ for beneficiaries who are ‘at risk’ such as spendthrifts.
All attendees take home with them:
- An Estate Planning Workbook; AND
- An Estate Dossier.
Please come along and find out how you can take care of your estate plan.
Click here for your invitation.