The Law and You – 29th September 2020
29 September, 2020Dispute Resolution, Insolvency and LitigationEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawThe Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 29th September 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Can my daughter-in-law contest my Will;
- What action can I take against a builder who has been paid a deposit but never undertaken the work;
- Are executors required to act jointly;
- How do I put in place an Advance Health Directive;
- Who pays the costs of fixing an adjoining fence with Local Council property;
- How do I put in place an Enduring Power of Attorney;
- Does an Enduring Power of Attorney cover end of life decisions; and
- Do I need to make a Will if my estate is very modest.
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.