The Law and You – 19 May 2020
22 July, 2020Community SupportConsumer LawEstate Planning, Estate Administration and Disputes, Trusts and SuperannuationFamily LawThe Law and You
The Law and You
Each week John Fradgley of Bell Legal Group presents a radio phone-in show on Gold Coast’s Community Radio Station 4CRB called ‘The Law and You’ where listeners call in and ask John their questions about a wide range of legal issues.
You can listen to the show from 19 May 2020 here:
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- What should you do if you are thinking of entering into a de facto relationship or have already started living with someone which is likely to lead to a de facto relationship if you are wanting to protect your assets for your family;
- How can you protect the inheritance of a child who has married someone with a family of three;
- How can you deal with a problem created by a neighbours trees impacting on the stability of your dividing fence;
- What period of time do you have to deal with the repayment of a Reverse Mortgage Loan after you pass away;
- Alternatives to loan sharks and payday lending through Good Shepherd Loans or Centrelink assistance with the Pension Loan Scheme;
- Who can you approach if you are having trouble getting a refund for a holiday through a travel company
Please note the topics discussed in this radio show are general in nature. None of the comments made by the presenter constitute legal advice and nor should they be taken as such. If you have a legal query and would like advice or assistance, please call us on 07 5597 3366 or complete the ‘Contact Us‘ form below.