Solicitor - Commercial Department
Mikayla graduated with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) degree from Bond University prior to being admitted as a Solicitor in February 2022.
Mikayla has a passion for commercial law and working with her clients to advise them at any stage of their business venture. Since being admitted, Mikayla has practiced predominately in Intellectual Property, Franchising, Retail Leasing and Commercial transactions.
Outside of work, Mikayla enjoys being involved in the community and has recently been elected as a committee member of the Gold Coast Junior Chamber of Commerce. In her spare time she enjoys getting outside for a hike or round of golf.
- Business Structuring and Strategic Planning
- Start-ups and Business Commercialisation
- Intellectual Property and IT Law
- Commercial Property and Leasing
- Business Sales and Purchases
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Gold Coast Junior Chamber of Commerce Committee