Solicitor - Succession Law, Wills & Estates
Janine is an Associate in the Firm’s Wills and Estate Planning Team.
Janine grew up and worked on the Gold Coast for a number of years before relocating overseas to live in London, Auckland, Seoul, Tokyo and San Francisco. Returning to the Gold Coast, Janine undertook a Bachelor of Laws degree, graduating in 2016. With a particular interest in succession law, Janine has practiced exclusively in estate administration and estate planning areas of law since her admission.
Janine completed a Master of Laws majoring in Wills and and Estates in 2020.
As a full member of STEP, Janine is a registered Trust and Estate Practitioner.
In her free time Janine enjoys travel, bushwalking, scuba diving and is an enthusiastic AFL supporter.
Areas of Practice
- Complex Applications for Probate and Letters of Administration
- Complex Deceased Estate Administration
- Family Provision Matters
- Simple Wills and Testamentary Trust Wills
- Estate Planning for Blended Family or Complex Family Situations
- Discretionary Trusts and Asset Protection
- General and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Superannuation Nominations
- Elder Law
- QCAT Adult Guardian and Administrator Applications – Incapacity, Dementia
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (First Class Honours)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Wills and Estates
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Queensland Law Society
- New South Wales Law Society
- STEP (Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners)
- Gold Coast District Law Association
Personal Assistant: Jayne Lehan +61 7 5597 3316,email@example.com