Senior Associate - Commercial and Migration
Zoe was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales in 1997 and practised in criminal law for a number of years in London before returning to the Lake District and focusing on commercial property law. Zoe and her family emigrated to Australia in 2006 and was soon thereafter admitted to practice in both NSW and QLD. Recently Zoe has also completed her post graduate degree in Australian immigration law.
Zoe has many years’ experience as both an employed solicitor in medium to large city practices, and as Principal of her own practice. She also has comprehensive knowledge of running their family business and brings both commercial and pragmatic skills to her profession as a solicitor.
In her own time, Zoe also volunteers as a Solicitor at the Robina Community Legal Centre offering migration advice, as well as working pro bono for a local charity.
- Business sales and acquisition
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Property sales and acquisition
- Commercial agreements
- Business structuring
- Migration advice
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)
- Graduate Certificate Australian Migration Law and Practice
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of QLD
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Registered Migration Agent – MARA registered (MARN 1573555)
- Member of Migration Institute of Australia (MIA)
- Link to Migration Code of Conduct