Josephine Vernon completed her studies at Griffith University in November 2017 and her Practical Legal Training at the Queensland University of Technology in July 2018. She was admitted as a lawyer on 24 July 2018.
Josephine works across both the litigation and estate planning teams, exposing her to a variety of matters and allowing her to fully utilise her array of legal knowledge.
In her spare time, Josephine is interested in travel and is a big fan of ice hockey, despite the fact that she is average (at best) at ice skating.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Member of the Queensland Law Society
- Member of the Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
- Member of the Asian Australian Lawyers Association