Estate and Asset Planning
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
Plan for the future with expert Gold Coast Wills and estates lawyers.
If you pass away or lose decision-making capacity, you need to make sure your legacy is protected.
Your loved ones should be financially secure, and you don’t want your assets to be consumed by legal fees and taxes.
That’s why having the right estate planning structures in place is essential.
At Bell Legal, we’ve been helping Gold Coast families plan for the future since 1955. Our comprehensive estate planning takes into account the complexities of modern life, with specific strategies for superannuation, family trusts, partnerships, companies, digital assets, and more.
Protect your legacy by leaving your assets to the people you care about.
We also understand how difficult it can be to deal with the complex estate issues that arise when dealing with the loss of a loved one. Whether you are a beneficiary or an executor, our experienced legal team can provide you with clear and expert guidance on the best way forward.
If an estate dispute, such as a Will challenge or family provision claim, arises, our understanding of the legal issues, as well as dynamics of family relationships, ensures we can provide advice to mediate and resolve the dispute in a time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
We also provide comprehensive advice, and ongoing assistance if required, in relation to Aged Care and Elder Law.
Bell Legal Group is renowned in this area of law, having assisted generations of families since 1955.
- Standard Wills and Testamentary Trust Wills
- Estate Planning for Blended Family or Complex Family Situations
- Discretionary Trusts and Asset Protection
- Business Succession Planning
- Shareholders’ Agreements and Buy/Sell Agreements
- International Wills
- Statutory Wills – Incapacity, Dementia, Minors
- General and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Advance Health Directives
- Superannuation Nominations
- Probate, Letters of Administration, Reseals, Caveats
- Deceased Estate Administration
- Estate Disputes, Construction and Rectification of Wills, Family Provision Matters
- Elder Law and Elder Abuse
- QCAT Adult Guardian and Administrator Applications – Incapacity, Dementia
- Advice regarding Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities
- Family Arrangements and Dispute Resolution
Talk to our experts on the Gold Coast
Explore your options with a free 30-minute consultation, either in person By phone or video call.Book a consultation
Estate and Asset Planning Services
Wills and Estate Planning
Life is unexpected. If the worst happens, you want to be prepared and have plans in place for how you want your estate to be dealt with. Don’t put your family’s future at risk by not having the right procedures in place.
Deceased Estate Administration
Carrying out the administration of an estate can be an overwhelming task, especially as it often falls on family members who are grieving. Let our team help ease the burden.
Will Disputes and Estate Litigation
All too often the death of a loved one can lead to disagreements or misunderstandings between family members. Contact us to get advice for your situation.
Adult Guardianship, Incapacity and Dementia
Mental capacity refers to a person’s ability to make decisions, especially regarding health, lifestyle and finances.
As people age, they are increasingly confronted with decisions that can impact their quality of life, dignity, financial security and relationships. Our team can help you protect yourself and your assets.
Retirement Villages and Aged Care Facilities
In your later years in life, you may contemplate moving out of the family home and into a retirement village or aged care facility. Let us help you navigate the next steps safely.
Trusts have been used by individuals for hundreds of years for many and varied reasons to protect assets. Contact our team for more information on what a Trust can do for you.
Enduring Powers of Attorney
An enduring power of attorney (EPOA) can protect your health and your assets if something happens to you.
Explore how we can help.
Good superannuation planning helps you leave your wealth to the people you want when you pass away.
Discover our superannuation services.
Bell Legal Group Information Sheets
- Why It Is More Than Just a Will
- When Your Will and Estate Plan May Not Be Simple
- What Are Your Duties as Trustee of a Trust
- Testamentary Trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- When You Should Reconsider Your Will EP Arrangements
- Advance Health Directives
Queensland Law Society Brochure
- Managing affairs after a death (Queensland Government website checklist)
- Office of the Public Guardian (Queensland Government website)
- Seniors Enquiry Line (Queensland information service website)
- Retirement Villages (Queensland Government website)
- Aged Care (Australian Government information website)
Professional, qualified personnel at your serviceMeet Our Team