Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts & Superannuation
Experts in complex Estate issues
We understand how difficult it can be to organise all the complex estate issues that inevitably arise when dealing with the loss of a loved one.
Whether you are a beneficiary or an Executor, our expert legal team can provide you with clear and expert guidance on the best way forward.
We also provide comprehensive advice, and ongoing assistance if required, in relation to Aged Care and Elder Law.
Bell Legal Group is renowned in this area of law, having assisted generations of families since 1955.
Bell Legal Group Information Sheets
- Why it is more than just a will
- When your Will and estate plan may not be simple
- What are your duties as Trustee of a Trust?
- Testamentary trusts
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Do you need to update your Will?
- Advance Health Directives
Queensland Law Society brochure
- Managing affairs after a death (Queensland Government website checklist)
- Probate Notice Database (Queensland Law Reporter)
- Office of the Public Guardian (Queensland Government website)
- Seniors Enquiry Line (Queensland information service website)
- Retirement Villages (Queensland Government website)
- Aged Care (Australian Government information website)