Click play to listen to Margaret Miller:
- Interview with Gail Stephens of Gold Coast Justices Association discussing the role and services provided by a Justice of the Peace and inviting Justices of the Peace to volunteer for J.P. service centres;
- Can a tenant negotiate a longer lease termination date after receiving notice of property being sold?;
- The New South Wales Power of Attorney document is called a General Power of Attorney but has an optional clause that allows it to be an Enduring Power of Attorney. Can this clause be crossed out if an Enduring Power of Attorney is not required? Differences between a general and enduring power;
- How often should you revise a Will?;
- Discussion regarding a rent to buy mortgage and how to avoid problems;
- How to locate your original Will which was held in safe custody by a lawyer who is no longer practising.
John Fradgley presents “The Law and You” every Tuesday morning from 9.30 – 10.00 am and provides free advice to callers in response to their legal queries.
Tune in next Tuesday on 4CRB 89.3 FM.