Click play to listen to John Fradgley discuss:
- Selling a property by Put & Call Option rather than Contract;
- Executor’s obligation in Estate Administration;
- Does changing address require new Wills and can you change Solicitors?
- How do you get a property sold when the joint owner refuses to sell?;
- Creating an enforceable Contract and how the cooling off period works;
- Does moving from home to a nursing home affect a Will in any way?;
- How do you deal with abandoned goods?
John Fradgley presents “The Law and You” every Tuesday morning from 9.30 – 10.00 am and provides free advice to callers in response to their legal queries.
Tune in next Tuesday on 4CRB 89.3 FM.