Click play to listen to John Fradgley discuss:
- How do you get copies of the Death Certificates of your parents?;
- Problems in administering estates where the deceased was receiving an overseas pension;
- How do expenses get paid immediately following death?
- Problems caused by neighbours trees;
- Issues om retirement villages, where title is changed from strata title to leasehold title.
John Fradgley presents “The Law and You” every Tuesday morning from 9.30 – 10.00 am and provides free advice to callers in response to their legal queries.
Tune in next Tuesday on 4CRB 89.3 FM.