Click play to listen to John Fradgley:
- Anti-vilification laws and issues surrounding same sex marriage and equality;
- Can an elderly person leave their Estate to their Financial Adviser and also appoint them as Executor?;
- Issues surrounding family Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Does an incorrect name in a Will invalidate the provision for the person concerned?; and
- Parking tickets at Gold Coast Airport.
John Fradgley presents “The Law and You” every Tuesday morning from 9.30 – 10.00 am and provides free advice to callers in response to their legal queries.
Tune in next Tuesday on 4CRB 89.3 FM.