Danny is a Solicitor in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution team.
Danny completed all of his formal education on the Gold Coast including graduating from Bond University with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) in 2006. He has also studied Mandarin Chinese at Suzhou University and Chinese Law at East China University of Law and Politics in Shanghai.
Danny previously owned a successful franchise business and worked with the Gold Coast City Council’s Local Law Division.
Danny has experience advising clients in:
• Commercial and Contractual Disputes
• Company, Partnership, Joint Venture Shareholder and Governance Disputes
• Intellectual Property Protection and Litigation
• Franchise and Licensing Disputes
• Building and Construction Disputes
• Property and Leasing Disputes
• Commercial Debt Recovery
• Consumer Protection and Trade Practices Law
• All aspects of Estate Litigation including Family Provision Applications and other Will Disputes
• Family Law and Protection Orders
• Guardianship Administration and Power of Attorney
Qualifications and Memberships
Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Member of Queensland Law Society
Outside of the office Danny enjoys surfing, tennis and track running.
Danny Bycroft, firstname.lastname@example.org | T: +61 7 5597 3366 | F: +61 7 5597 3988